The Entrepreneur Club is a student initiative at ETH Zurich to bring entrepreneurial-minded people together and to foster entrepreneurship among students. Through startup events and our community, we provide a platform to develop ideas, build teams and exchange experience. Find more details in our constitution.
Founded in 2011, the club has consistently enjoyed rapid growth, and currently counts over 400 members. Although it specifically targets students of the ETH Zurich, the Entrepreneur Club welcomes anyone with entrepreneurial zeal and an interest in creativity and innovation. Like us on Facebook to be informed about upcoming events or sign up as a member in order to receive our official newsletter by e-mail.
The Executive Committee, pictured on the right, consists of passionate students in Zurich:
- Daniel Meile, President
- Catherine Witteveen, Executive VP
- Benedikt Kirchgässler, VP of Finance
- Andreas Steger, VP of Events
- Melanie Binggeli, VP of Membership
- Kristina Kakalacheva, VP of Marketing and Communications
- Pavlos Papadimitriou, VP of External Relations
Further we have follwoing Committee members:
- Jonathan Müller, IT
- Yannick Dienst, Cofoundme
- Jodok Vieli, Print and Design
- Phillip Ihmor, Life Science
- Valentin Jacot-Descombes, Startup Speed Dating
You can reach us via FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME[AT]entrepreneur-club.org.