The Entrepreneur Club is a student initiative at ETH Zurich aiming to bring entrepreneurial-minded people together and to foster entrepreneurship among students. Through startup events and our community, we provide a platform to develop ideas, build teams and exchange experience. Find more details in our constitution.
Founded in 2011, the club has consistently enjoyed rapid growth, and currently has over 800 members. Although it specifically targets students of ETH Zurich, the Entrepreneur Club welcomes anyone with entrepreneurial zeal and an interest in creativity and innovation. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay informed about upcoming events or sign up as a member in order to receive our official newsletter by e-mail.
The Executive Committee, pictured on the right, consists of passionate students:
- Daniel Meile, President
- Catherine Witteveen, Executive VP
- Benedikt Kirchgässler, VP of Finance
- Andreas Steger, VP of Events
- Melanie Binggeli, VP of Membership
- Kristina Kakalacheva, VP of Marketing and Communications
- Pavlos Papadimitriou, VP of External Relations
We are also supported by the following Committee members:
- Jonathan Müller, IT
- Yannick Dienst, Cofoundme
- Jodok Vieli, Print and Design
- Phillip Ihmor, Life Science
- Valentin Jacot-Descombes, Startup Speed Dating
- Peter Page, Communications
Feel free to reach us at FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME[AT]entrepreneur-club.org.